Background/Problem Statement: WACUBO lacks a sustainable financial strategy to perpetuate the organization.
- Forecaster budget vs. actual reporting.
- Refine budget template - 2 years forward.
- Investment and spending policy - high level direction from the board.
- Sustainable business plan - high level direction from the board.
- Time and personnel
- Cash flow
- Accurate historical information
- High level direction from the board
- Business partner team
- Risk management plan (reserve and working capital)
- Forecaster Budget and Template: Before the annual meeting (May 2015).
- Finance and goal team to meeting during the annual meeting.
- Finance Committee: Early fall meeting to develop investment and spending policy and business plan recommendation to the board.
Strategy It Aligns With: Securing WACUBO's Financial Future
What Measures Will You Use:
- Net positive
- Bottom line
- Board vote
Chair/Co-Chair: Jeff Riddell and Cheryl Heath