Committee Objective: Review all matters dealing with the finances of WACUBO, including but not limited to, its annual Budget, its Reserve and Investment Policy, financial reports, risk management, and insurance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and recommendation of the annual budget, as prepared in conjunction with the WACUBO Treasurer, to the Board of Directors for approval (at the May Board Meeting).
- Monitor budget to actual reports in order to keep the Board informed of budgetary issues for the organization and make recommendations as necessary.
- Receive input from the Board on current WACUBO priority strategies that need to be addressed via budget allocations
- Develop annual budget based on assumptions for a multi-year cycle
- Develop and implement processes for committees to have input into the budget process
- Barbara Valiente, Chair
- Mike Allred
- Cheryl Heath
- Harold Hewitt
- Robert Moore
- Sue Tavakoli
- Lynn Valenter
- Jean Vock