Committee Objective: The Committee is responsible, under the direction of the President, for the site arrangements and appropriate host activities for the next Annual Meeting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for overall planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of all activities for the Annual Meeting or other duties as assigned and delegated by the President.
- Prepare and submit articles regarding Annual Meeting activities for publication in the WACUBO newsletter and NACUBO publications.
- Prepare and submit for approval by the Board of Directors a budget for the successful completion of the committee's responsibilities to be presented/approved at the September meeting of the Board.
- Control revenues and expenditures in conformance with the approved conference budget.
- Solicit attendance, register all attendees, and arrange for the acquisition and printing of all material required by the President, Program Committee, and all others for the successful conduct of the Annual Meeting.
- Arrange for and coordinate all services to be provided by the staff of the host hotel.
- Coordinate and support requirements of Program Committee.
- Coordinate and acquire all necessary technological needs for the conference.
- Coordinate and support requirements of Information Exchange Program.
- Preside over the Members Appreciation function
- Assemble and submit all final reports to the President or their designee.