2-Workshop JUMBO: Lean Process Improvement and Unit and Academic Business Officers
October 22 - 24, 2014 | Las Vegas, NV
Bally's Resort & Casino
About Lean Process Improvement
Every organization is a collection of processes. These processes are the natural business activities you perform that produce value, serve customers and generate results. Many organizations follow dated policies and procedures because of the tradition of "that's how it's always been done." Process improvement techniques can greatly increase productivity and efficiency and/or reduce the cost of operations by eliminating waste and non- value added steps and uncovering the root causes of systematic quality issues. In most cases, only a small percent of all activities supporting business processes add value for customers and end-users.
- Robyn Pennington, Chief of Staff to the Executive Vice Chancellor & Chief Financial Officer, Business and Finance, California State University Chancellor's Office
- Alexis Naiknimbalkar, Assistant Director, Quality and Special Initiatives, California State University Chancellor's Office
About Unit & Academic Business Officers
The world of the academic and unit business officer is changing - are you prepared? Attend this interactive workshop to build your foundation for success. Discover new ways to support and advance your organization
- Jean Vock, Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration at the Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
- Gregg Goldman, Senior Associate Dean & CFO, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
|Lean Process Improvement||$225.00||$275.00|
|Unit & Academic Business Officers||$350.00||$400.00|
|Both Workshops (with Discount)||$525.00||$575.00|
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be given upon written request 30 days prior to program. No refunds will be made after this date. A $50 cancellation fee applies. Substitutions are allowed at any time at no additional charge.
If special accommodations are required, please advise at the time of your registration.
Bally's Resort and Casino
3645 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Reservations by Phone: 800.358.8777 (mention WACUBO)
Rooms can also be booked online.
- Room rate:$114.00 per night*
- Rate is guaranteed until September 28, 2014
- Workshops fill quickly; please confirm workshop registration before making hotel reservations or booking travel.
* Based on single occupancy. A resort fee of $20.00 per room, per night plus the current Clark County room tax of 12% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above.